- Are you frustrated in your job search?
- Are you applying for jobs and not even getting shortlisted?
- Do you know you are qualified for the job but you don’t even get shortlisted?
- Do you get to first interview but then never get asked back?
- Do you think your additional qualifications such as an MBA or a professiobal certification was a waste of time, it’s not helping?
- Did you get your profile up on LinkedIn but have not been contacted by any recruiters?
- Are you running out of cash and wondering how you will survive?
- Do you listen to the news and hearing about the decline in the economy and the struggle people have you wonder if it is even worth bothering any more?
Everyone thinks they are a job search expert, but who will you trust to help you with your job search?
Denise has been helping people with all aspects of job search for more than 20 years, she also is the author of
- How to Get a Job in a Recession – 1st and 2nd edition
- Winning Interview Answers for First Time Job Hunters
- Expert on the Guardian Career Forum
- Regularly featured on radio and in print – literally hundreds
- Winner of 2 national career awards, one for the original version of this programme
- Recruitment consultant with organisations as diverse as Vodafone and the Civil Service Fast Stream
- Previous roles include Head of Assessor Training for the Post Office Businesses
- Read more on my qualifications and education here
My one to one clients will often spend £1000 – £1500 on one to one job search support. Recognising that the people that need my help the most are the least able to afford this service I’ve created this online job search programme.
You will avoid the mistakes that too many people work and follow the exact advice I share with my clients.
** You will save over 80% through taking this online programme. ** ** EVEN MORE WITH THIS INTRODUCTORY OFFER **
You don’t have to wait you get immediate access to my powerful system
I’ve broken everything down into 8 Modules; 56 videos and 50 bite-size sessions. You also get: Fast start online introduction with Denise, Action sheets for your notes and to use to track your progress, masses of downloadable resources
- Some people prefer to read material, others to listen – we’ve got both covered.
- Some like in-depth material, others prefer the key points – no need to choose you get both.
- My 6 best eBooks – How to use LinkedIn to Find a New Job; Create a CV, a guided workbook; Secrets of Traditional Job Search Revealed; Secrets of Networking for Career Success revealed’ Secrets of the Hidden Job Market Revealed; Interviews – how to perform well at interview
- Audio of ‘How to Get a Job in a Recession’ – 7 hours to listen to whenever you want
- Word documents and CV templates you can edit
- My complete list of the very best websites to help you. Never shared before and updated
- And my commitment to your successful job search
This material works, I use it with my one to one clients and as you watch and listen to me on the videos you will feel like I’m talking just to you.
Work at your own pace
You can whizz through the course and then return to the relevant sections as needed or take your time.
Read more details here.